* ConTeXt to HTML convertor
@ 2002-03-09  4:36 chenjf
From: chenjf @ 2002-03-09  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2002-03-09  7:49 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2002-03-09  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

"chenjf" <chenjf@softbay.com.cn> writes:

> Hi,Could anybody point me how to
> convert a ConTeXt document into
> HTML format for on-line browsing?
> I know there are several tools to
> convert LaTeX into HTML,but are
> there any tools out there to
> convert ConTeXt into HTML?

I've written such a tool, including a web interface to use it. But the
win32 `port', so Hans can run/test it, has been delayed somewhat I'm
afraid. If you don't mind, you can send me the source and I'll do the
conversion to HTML.

Hans, does your new web server run on Linux and have a TeX/ConTeXt
distribution?

--
Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* Re[2]: ConTeXt to HTML convertor
@ 2002-03-09  9:53   ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2002-03-09  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Saturday, March 09, 2002 Berend de Boer wrote:

BdB> I've written such a tool, including a web interface to use it. But the
BdB> win32 `port', so Hans can run/test it, has been delayed somewhat I'm
BdB> afraid. If you don't mind, you can send me the source and I'll do the
BdB> conversion to HTML.

BdB> Hans, does your new web server run on Linux and have a TeX/ConTeXt
BdB> distribution?

Berend,

I'm on Win32 and run ConTeXt, so if you want I can do the testing
for the Win32 port.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: Re[2]: ConTeXt to HTML convertor
@ 2002-03-09 15:38     ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2002-03-09 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Giuseppe Bilotta <bourbaki@bigfoot.com> writes:

> I'm on Win32 and run ConTeXt, so if you want I can do the testing
> for the Win32 port.

The problem is not the win32 test, but more creating the win32
program, because my paths were hardcoded. I've fixed this, but now
I've trouble with my Eiffel compiler. It seems to generate bad C
code. I'll mail you the cgi later.

--
Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* Re: ConTeXt to HTML convertor
@ 2002-03-10  1:59   ` Daniel Pittman
From: Daniel Pittman @ 2002-03-10  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 09 Mar 2002, Berend de Boer wrote:
> "chenjf" <chenjf@softbay.com.cn> writes:
>
>> Hi,Could anybody point me how to convert a ConTeXt document into HTML
>> format for on-line browsing? I know there are several tools to
>> convert LaTeX into HTML,but are there any tools out there to convert
>> ConTeXt into HTML?
>
> I've written such a tool, including a web interface to use it. But the
> win32 `port', so Hans can run/test it, has been delayed somewhat I'm
> afraid. If you don't mind, you can send me the source and I'll do the
> conversion to HTML.

I would also be very interested in this tool at some point in the not
too distant future. I run Linux on my machines, for what that's worth.

        Daniel

--
Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good;
and when it is bad, it is better than nothing.

* Re: ConTeXt to HTML convertor
@ 2002-03-11 21:37   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-03-11 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 08:49 AM 3/9/2002 +0100, Berend de Boer wrote:
>"chenjf" <chenjf@softbay.com.cn> writes:
>
> > Hi,Could anybody point me how to
> > convert a ConTeXt document into
> > HTML format for on-line browsing?
> > I know there are several tools to
> > convert LaTeX into HTML,but are
> > there any tools out there to
> > convert ConTeXt into HTML?
>
>I've written such a tool, including a web interface to use it. But the
>win32 `port', so Hans can run/test it, has been delayed somewhat I'm
>afraid. If you don't mind, you can send me the source and I'll do the
>conversion to HTML.
>
>Hans, does your new web server run on Linux and have a TeX/ConTeXt
>distribution?

it does run linux, but i'm still in the process of setting up some things
(we nos have 3 of the 4 domains back and running); next i will reinstall
the context on demands service (later this year this context on demand tool
will probably be part of the distribution), so after i got things safely
running again, we can discuss additional services.

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-ade.nl