* Broken links in LaTeX2ConTeXt guide fixed
@ 2003-07-18 23:40 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2003-07-18 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello All,

I've (finally) fixed the broken links in my LaTeX to ConTeXt
guide. There is *no* new material.

  http://www.pobox.com/~berend/tex/LaTeXt2ConTeXt.pdf

I currently also have no plans for new material. But contributions
will always be accepted :-)

--
Live long and prosper,

Berend de Boer

* Re: Broken links in LaTeX2ConTeXt guide fixed
@ 2003-07-19  1:47 ` Morten Høgholm
From: Morten Høgholm @ 2003-07-19  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Berend de Boer wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I've (finally) fixed the broken links in my LaTeX to ConTeXt
> guide. There is *no* new material.
>
>   http://www.pobox.com/~berend/tex/LaTeXt2ConTeXt.pdf

I guess you mean
  http://www.pobox.com/~berend/tex/LaTeX2ConTeXt.pdf
--
Morten Høgholm
Beware of my cheesy address!

* Re: Broken links in LaTeX2ConTeXt guide fixed
@ 2003-07-19  7:13 ` Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2003-07-19  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

That link was dead. But this one worked:

http://www.berenddeboer.net/tex/LaTeX2ConTeXt.pdf

is that the same version?

Gerben

@ 2003-07-19  9:22   ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2003-07-19  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gerben Wierda <Sherlock@rna.nl> writes:

> That link was dead. But this one worked:
>
> http://www.berenddeboer.net/tex/LaTeX2ConTeXt.pdf

Oops, typo it should have been:

 http://www.pobox.com/~berend/tex/LaTeX2ConTeXt.pdf

(without the t after latex).