* Re: korean
       [not found] <mailman.1.1383476401.28008.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2013-11-03 12:01 ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2013-11-03 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Wolfgang and Hans,

First, other user in KTUG succeeded to get the colorful output of your sample file.
This means that there is a problem in my system.

> You can do a manual update of the database with
>
>    mtxrun --script fonts --reload

After running the above command, I got the right output of the command
 "mtxrun --script font --list --file hanbatang*"

But there was another problem in my TeX file.

Korean in my file is "precomposed characters", so I changed it to triplet by the help of Dohyun Kim,
KTUG.

(Someone who have an interest, please check the following:
   http://www.ktug.org/xe/?document_srl=176946&mid=KTUG_open_board&rnd=176962#comment_176962)

After fixing two problems, I succeeded to have colorful output.

Thank you so much for this nice new feature.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: reference error
       [not found] <mailman.1.1383476401.28008.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2013-11-03 12:38 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2013-11-03 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> If you remove the space, i.e.

Puuh! If the parser of this reference strings allows spaces, why
doesn't work 'reference={chap:neu}'?

Wolfgang

* Re: reference error
@ 2013-11-03 13:00   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2013-11-03 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Nov 03 2013, Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wrote:

> Puuh! If the parser of this reference strings allows spaces, why
> doesn't work 'reference={chap:neu}'?

\starttext
\startchapter
[ title=Vorwort, reference=chap:vorwort with space at the end ]
\stopchapter

\startchapter
[ title=Vorwort, reference={chap:vorwort2 with space at the end} ]
\stopchapter

\startchapter
[ title=Vorwort, reference={chap:vorwort3 with space at the end }]
\stopchapter

\startchapter
[ title=Vorwort, reference=chap:vorwort without space at the end]
\stopchapter

\startchapter
[ title=Vorwort, reference={chap:vorwort2 without space at the end}]
\stopchapter

\startchapter
\ConTeXt\ does not support space at the end of references:
Siehe
\in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort with space at the end ],
\in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort2 with space at the end ],
\in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort3 with space at the end ],
\in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort without space at the end] and
\in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort2 without space at the end]
\stopchapter
\stoptext

--
           Peter

* Re: korean
@ 2013-11-04 13:14   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-11-04 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context, haksan

On 11/3/2013 1:01 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:

> Dear Wolfgang and Hans,
>
> First, other user in KTUG succeeded to get the colorful output of your sample file.
> This means that there is a problem in my system.
>
>> You can do a manual update of the database with
>>
>>     mtxrun --script fonts --reload
>>

> After running the above command, I got the right output of the command
>   "mtxrun --script font --list --file hanbatang*"
>
> But there was another problem in my TeX file.
>
> Korean in my file is "precomposed characters", so I changed it to triplet by the help of Dohyun Kim,
> KTUG.
>
> (Someone who have an interest, please check the following:
>     http://www.ktug.org/xe/?document_srl=176946&mid=KTUG_open_board&rnd=176962#comment_176962)
>
> After fixing two problems, I succeeded to have colorful output.
>
> Thank you so much for this nice new feature.

in next beta there is an (exprimental) decomposehangul=yes option

\starttext

     \definefontfeature
       [korean-demo]
       [goodies=hanbatanglvt,
        colorscheme=default,
        decomposehangul=yes, % new pseudo feature
        mode=node,
        ljmo=yes,
        tjmo=yes,
        vjmo=yes,
        script=hang,
        language=kor]

     \definefont[KoreanJMO] [hanbatanglvt*korean-demo]
     \setfontcolorscheme[2]

     \startTEXpage[offset=5pt,foregroundstyle=\KoreanJMO]
         점들
     \stopTEXpage

\stoptext

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: reference error
@ 2013-11-04 10:55       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-11-04 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 11/4/2013 10:00 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

>>> Only the last two are working! Not the second!!!
>>> Not very intuitive at all.
>>
>> The first 3 are almost the same.
>> If you really want a space at the end, then you could add a feature
>> request to http://tracker.luatex.org/
>
> I’n not sure is going to change this because the reference parser
> removes trailing/leading spaces in references. One shouldn’t forgot
> the reference commands accept more than simple references to
> a section, float etc. but also hyperlinks to other pages (first, last etc.)
> or external documents.
>
> BTW: The code which removes the space in reference is on strc-rsc.lua

Also, one can pass multiple references as in:

\startchapter[reference={foo,bar},...]

Anyhow, as an experiment I've added a space stripper to the 'definition'
part of references

\starttext

\startsection [title=Test 1, reference=ref 1]              \stopsection
\startsection [title=Test 2, reference={ref 2}]            \stopsection
\startsection [title=Test 3, reference= {ref 3}]           \stopsection
\startsection [title=Test 4, reference={ref 4} ]           \stopsection
\startsection [title=Test 5, reference= {ref 5} ]          \stopsection
\startsection [title=Test 6, reference={ ref 6 , ref 7 }] \stopsection

\dorecurse{7}{
     \in{ref}[ref #1]
     \in{ref}[ ref #1]
     \in{ref}[ref #1 ]
     \in{ref}[ ref #1 ]
     \par
}

\stoptext

This all works ok but someone needs to document it at the wiki. Of
course one can come up with yet another 'wanted tolerance' but we
shouldn't become to fuzzy.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: reference error
@ 2013-11-04  9:00     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-11-04  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-11-04  8:43   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2013-11-04  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Nov 03 2013, Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wrote:

>> \in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort with space at the end ],
>> \in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort2 with space at the end ],
>> \in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort3 with space at the end ],
>> \in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort without space at the end] and
>> \in{Kapitel}[chap:vorwort2 without space at the end]
>
> Only the last two are working! Not the second!!!
> Not very intuitive at all.

The first 3 are almost the same.
If you really want a space at the end, then you could add a feature
request to http://tracker.luatex.org/

If you just want to write "\command[ key=value ]", that does not work.
ConTeXt needs to know where the value ends: at a "," or a "]".
This could be a possibility for you: "\command[ key=value, ]".

--
           Peter

* Re: reference error
       [not found] <mailman.116.1383507591.2136.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2013-11-03 21:03 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2013-11-03 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@ 2013-11-02 13:01 ` Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2013-11-02 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you remove the space, i.e.

\starttext
\startchapter
[ title={Vorwort}, reference=chap:vorwort]

Siehe \in{Kapitel}[chap:neu] \at{Seite}[chap:neu].
\stopchapter
\startchapter
[ title={Neu}, reference=chap:neu]

Bla.
\stopchapter
\stoptext

it works here.

/Mikael

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini <wwl@musensturm.de
> wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I must do someting wrong
> ---
> \starttext
> \startchapter
> [ title={Vorwort}, reference=chap:vorwort ]
>
> Siehe \in{Kapitel}[chap:neu] \at{Seite}[chap:neu].
> \stopchapter
> \startchapter
> [ title={Neu}, reference=chap:neu ]
>
> Bla.
> \stopchapter
> \stoptext
> ---
> I get an error: unknown reference '[][chap:neu]'
>
> Wolfgang

* reference error
@ 2013-11-02 12:49 Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2013-11-02 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)