* focus=standard not respected
@ 2011-03-27 23:11 Marco
From: Marco @ 2011-03-27 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

In the following example the page focus jumps back to »fit« after clicking on

\setupinteraction  [state=start, focus=standard]
\starttext
Foo
\startfootnote
    Bar
\stopfootnote
\stoptext

How to respect the users scaling factor?

BTW: Is there a particular reason why »focus=fit« is the default? Why should
the page scaling change because the user clicked on a hyperlink?

Marco

* Re: focus=standard not respected
@ 2011-03-29 14:38 ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2011-03-29 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2011-03-28 Marco <netuse@lavabit.com> wrote:

> In  the following  example the  page focus  jumps back  to
> »fit«  after  clicking  on  the  footnote  number  after
>
> \setupinteraction [state=start, focus=standard] \starttext
> Foo \startfootnote Bar \stopfootnote \stoptext
>
> How to respect the users scaling factor?

Maybe  it was  a bit  unclear what  the problem  is. When  I
select the zoom to fit the  page width and click on the link
to footnote, the zoom factor  changed to »fit«, that means
that the whole page fits on the screen, not just the width.

Marco

@ 2011-10-05 18:27 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2011-10-05 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Mar 28 2011, Marco wrote:

> In the following example the page focus jumps back to »fit« after clicking on
>
> \setupinteraction  [state=start, focus=standard]
> \starttext
> Foo
> \startfootnote
>     Bar
> \stopfootnote
> \stoptext
>
> How to respect the users scaling factor?

Hello,

Any news about this issue? Should I put it on the tracker?

--
           Peter