* combine rows
@ 2003-04-07 11:25 Severin Obertuefer
From: Severin Obertuefer @ 2003-04-07 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi

I shortly started to use Context.
I wantet to create a table with combinated rows, something like this:
_______________________
|______________________|
|              |                |            |
|              |________|            |
|              |                |            |
|_______|________|______|

It was no problem to combine the columns on the top, with the \TREE command.
Is there e similar command for the rows?
thx for help

severin

* Re: combine rows
@ 2003-04-07 16:52 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-04-07 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Severin Obertuefer" <severin_obertuefer@gmx.ch> writes:

Hello,

> I shortly started to use Context.
> I wantet to create a table with combinated rows, something like this:

Did you have a look into enattab.pdf: "Natural Tables in ConTEXt" Examples?

Patrick

* Re: Re: combine rows
@ 2003-04-08 19:01   ` Severin Obertuefer
From: Severin Obertuefer @ 2003-04-08 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

> "Severin Obertuefer" <severin_obertuefer@gmx.ch> writes:
>
> Hello,
>
> > I shortly started to use Context.
> > I wantet to create a table with combinated rows, something like this:
>

> Did you have a look into enattab.pdf: "Natural Tables in ConTEXt"
Examples?

> Patrick

thank you, in enattab.pdf I found wat i seeked, but now I have another
problem:
I centered the text in a datafield with:
\setupTABLE[1][1][align={middle,lohi}]
that was no problem, but when I created a "frame" in this field the effect
of
"align0{middle,lohi} was no longer there. Why that? And how can I move such
a frame in this centered position?
thx for help
severin

* Re: Re: combine rows
@ 2003-04-08 20:04     ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2003-04-08 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Severin

> I centered the text in a datafield with:
> \setupTABLE[1][1][align={middle,lohi}]
> that was no problem, but when I created a "frame" in this field the effect
> of
> "align0{middle,lohi} was no longer there. Why that? And how can I move
such
> a frame in this centered position?

What about this:

\setupoutput[pdftex]

\setupbodyfont[ss,12pt]
\setupcolors[state=start]
\starttext
\bTABLE
\setupTABLE[column][1][align={lohi},width=4cm,framecolor=red]
\bTR
    \bTD \framedtext[framecolor=blue,marign=yes,width=\overlaywidth]{This is
a framed text which should be in lohi and with a frame centered in the cel}
\eTD\eTR
\eTABLE
\stoptext

Willi