* Incremental display for presentations
@ 2002-05-06 14:45 Daniel Flipo
From: Daniel Flipo @ 2002-05-06 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Daniel.Flipo

Hi all,

Has ConTeXt a mechanism for displaying presentations step by step,
instead of the whole screen at once (something like pause.sty and
the ppower4 post processor in LaTeX)?

Adapting pause.sty to ConTeXt should be easy, but I don't want to
re-invent the wheel ;-)

Daniel Flipo                        Courriel : Daniel.Flipo@univ-lille1.fr
UFR de Mathématiques -- Bâtiment M2      Tél : (33/0) 3 20 43 67 75
Université des Sciences et Technologies  Fax : (33/0) 3 20 43 67 74
F-59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex          France

* Re: Incremental display for presentations
@ 2002-05-06 15:23 ` pg
From: pg @ 2002-05-06 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Daniel Flipo <Daniel.Flipo@univ-lille1.fr> writes:

Hello Daniel,

> Has ConTeXt a mechanism for displaying presentations step by step,
> instead of the whole screen at once (something like pause.sty and
> the ppower4 post processor in LaTeX)?

Hans has probably tons of solutions for this. I could send you the
source code of http://levana.de/emacs/elisp/elug/vortrag.pdf

Patrick

* Re: Incremental display for presentations
@ 2002-05-07  8:13   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2002-05-07  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: h+i, Eros Albertazzi, Erik Van Eynde

pg@levana.de writes:

Hi,

> Hans has probably tons of solutions for this. I could send you the
> source code of http://levana.de/emacs/elisp/elug/vortrag.pdf

For those who are interested in the source: it is on the same page :)
I did not see it while looking at the page. Perhaps some redesign is
necessary ...
Here is the url:

http://levana.de/emacs/elisp/elug/vortrag.tgz

Patrick