From: Cecil Westerhof <cldwesterhof@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Filling boxes
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:02:21 +0200	[thread overview]

Op zaterdag 28 aug 2010 16:20 CEST schreef Wolfgang Schuster:

> \setuplayout[header=0cm,footer=0.25cm]
>
> \defineframed
> [action]
> [width=5cm,height=3cm,offset=none,frameoffset=.5\linewidth]
>
> \defineframed
> [base]
> [width=3cm,height=2cm,offset=none,frameoffset=.5\linewidth]
>
> \setupfooter[style={\switchtobodyfont[6pt]}]
>
> \newcounter\treecounter
>
> \setvariables
> [tree]
> [1=One,
> 2=Two,
> 3=Three,
> 4=Four,
> 4={\switchtobodyfont[9pt]\input ward },
> 5=Five,
> 6=Six,
> 7=Seven]

Changed this to:
    \setvariables
      [tree]
      [1='Some very long text to try to get to much text for the box to fit in. There is a lot of room. Just some other text to finish it of. With this line added, there is to much text.',
       2=Two,
       3=Three,
       4=Four,
       5=Five,
       6=Six,
       7=Seven,
       8=Eight,
       9=Nine,
       10=Ten,
       11=Eleven,
       12=Twelf,
       13=Thirtheen
      ]

That comes quit a bit to what I want. When I use this and then I
execute:
    texexec --batchmode --purge --silent testTree.tex
an error is signalled. When I remove the last sentence from the first
parameter, it signals success.

My only remaining problem is that I want to use parameters to input
the values for the boxes. How would I do that?

--
Cecil Westerhof
M CLDWesterhof@gmail.com

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/