* Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
@ 2008-08-31 13:35 Mojca Miklavec
                   ` (7 more replies)
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-08-31 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I would like to express my best wishes to the two very special people
who did most for the ConTeXt community - who are voluntary, with all
their enthusiasm, helping others and developing whatever users around
the World desire.

I wish them both to be able to do their dream job (as well as to spend
enough time away from computer for other hobbies :), and would like to
thank them both for the marvellous work they are doing.

Today could be declared the "ConTeXt Community Day" :)

Patrick, alles gutes zum Geburtstag!
Taco, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

M.

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
@ 2008-08-31 16:57 ` Steffen Wolfrum
                   ` (6 subsequent siblings)
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2008-08-31 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hurray Patrick and Taco!!

May all your (nice) dreams come true ...
(and may you have better things to do today than to read this e-mail!)

Best wishes from Berlin

Steffen

@ 2008-08-31 17:23   ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2008-08-31 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Steffen Wolfrum <context@st.estfiles.de> wrote:
> Hurray Patrick and Taco!!
Hurray from me too.

--
luigi

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
@ 2008-08-31 17:39 ` Yue Wang
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Yue Wang @ 2008-08-31 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

這是來自中國的問候:

    祝 ConTeXt 節快樂!

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 9:35 PM, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to express my best wishes to the two very special people
> who did most for the ConTeXt community - who are voluntary, with all
> their enthusiasm, helping others and developing whatever users around
> the World desire.
>
> I wish them both to be able to do their dream job (as well as to spend
> enough time away from computer for other hobbies :), and would like to
> thank them both for the marvellous work they are doing.
>
> Today could be declared the "ConTeXt Community Day" :)
>
> Patrick, alles gutes zum Geburtstag!
> Taco, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
>
> M.

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
@ 2008-08-31 17:47 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2008-08-31 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2008-08-31 um 15:35 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> Patrick, alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
> Taco, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

Best wishes from me, too!

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2008-08-31 17:51 ` Charles Doherty
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Charles Doherty @ 2008-08-31 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

My very best wishes too,

Charlie Doherty

On 31 Aug 2008, at 14:35, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to express my best wishes to the two very special people
> who did most for the ConTeXt community - who are voluntary, with all
> their enthusiasm, helping others and developing whatever users around
> the World desire.

*******************
Mr Charles Doherty,
Early Irish History,
Room K113,
School of History,
John Henry Newman Building,
University College Dublin,
Belfield,
Dublin 4

Tel: +353 1 716 8381

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
@ 2008-08-31 18:24   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2008-08-31 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

> Am 2008-08-31 um 15:35 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>
>> Patrick, alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
>> Taco, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
>

> Best wishes from me, too!

And me too.

Aditya

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2008-08-31 20:16 ` Patrick Gundlach
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2008-08-31 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

thanks to all! That is really a peasant surprise!

Actually I woke up at 3:30 this morning and did some minor ConTeXt
related stuff. And I finish this day by writing this post.

I hope I'll will get back into the shape where I can be more active in
this community - more then rebooting the garden once in a while.

So thanks again and congrats to Taco!

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2008-08-31 21:58 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2008-08-31 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Aug 31, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Patrick, alles gutes zum Geburtstag!
> Taco, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
>
> M.

Almost too late, but technically, it still is your birthday - Taco,
Patrick, best wishes from me too!

Thomas

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2008-08-31 22:32 ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2008-08-31 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dnia Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 03:35:29PM +0200, Mojca Miklavec napisa&#322;(a):
> Hello,
>
> I would like to express my best wishes to the two very special people
> who did most for the ConTeXt community - who are voluntary, with all
> their enthusiasm, helping others and developing whatever users around
> the World desire.
>
> I wish them both to be able to do their dream job (as well as to spend
> enough time away from computer for other hobbies :), and would like to
> thank them both for the marvellous work they are doing.
>
> Today could be declared the "ConTeXt Community Day" :)
>
> Patrick, alles gutes zum Geburtstag!
> Taco, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

Wow!  Technically, I'm too late;); but still, best wishes from Poland!
(In my country, the usual and most popular wishes are "a hundred years!"
(of life, of course;)).  So, Patrick & Taco [in alphabetical order]: a
hundred years to you!)

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.faculty.fmcs.amu.edu.pl)

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
                   ` (6 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2008-09-01  5:32 ` Gour
From: Gour @ 2008-09-01  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Mojca> Today could be declared the "ConTeXt Community Day" :)

Mojca> Patrick, alles gutes zum Geburtstag!  Taco, van harte
Mojca> gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

Long (and healthily) live Patrick & Taco to make ConTeXt mainstream
typesetting system!

Ohh, did I forget about those Emacs-patches :-D

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 196 bytes --]

* Re: Happy ConTeXt Community Day :)
@ 2008-09-01  7:05   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-09-01  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks to all! That is really a peasant surprise!

Thanks from me as well! A good thing I checked my email.
I'll go away now (for a week only, don't worry).

Best,
Taco