* descriptions
@ 2006-03-29  3:01 Jeffrey Drake
From: Jeffrey Drake @ 2006-03-29  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On page 180 of the manual, ConTeXt lists many kinds of descriptions.
Like one that indents the body of the definition. It is extremely
frustrating to me that it doesn't say how to do it and I can't figure
it out.

Any ideas?

- Jeffrey

* Re: descriptions
@ 2006-03-30 13:41 ` Antoine Junod
From: Antoine Junod @ 2006-03-30 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Jeffrey Drake" <jptdrake@gmail.com> writes:
> On page 180 of the manual, ConTeXt lists many kinds of descriptions.
> Like one that indents the body of the definition. It is extremely
> frustrating to me that it doesn't say how to do it and I can't figure
> it out.
>
> Any ideas?

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Description gives you a little idea.

You can use too the \setupdescription command (cf page 181
in the manual)

Hope this helps.
-Antoine