* External linked PDF in new window?
@ 2003-04-03 16:13 Robbie Pickering
From: Robbie Pickering @ 2003-04-03 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a showcase-type document in which I have thumbnails of external
PDFs which should link to the originals when clicked:

\goto{\externalfigure[france][page=2,height=.6\textheight]}[france::]

But clicking on this replaces the main document by the new one.

I notice that Hans' showcase PDFs (the show-xxx series) don't exhibit
this behaviour. There linked documents open in their own window. How's
that done?

* Re: External linked PDF in new window?
@ 2003-04-07  9:19 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-04-07  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

drymartini@gmx.de (Robbie Pickering) writes:

Hello,

> But clicking on this replaces the main document by the new one.
>
> I notice that Hans' showcase PDFs (the show-xxx series) don't exhibit
> this behaviour. There linked documents open in their own window. How's
> that done?

perhaps \gotonewwindowtrue does what you want. Or better:
\setupinteraction[display=new].  (not tested, of course ;-))

Patrick