From: Antoine Junod <toto@tots-ns.net>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: layout problem
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 14:51:06 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear list,

I've got two layout problems I can't resolve by myself:

* On the left pages, in the left margin, there is a white stripe. I
  don't really understand why. I've read on the wiki that when we
  describe a layout for a double page layout, the left pages layout is
  a mirror of the right ones. And on the right ones, there are no
  white stripes...

* My 'printer' (the company that will print the booklet for me, not
  sure that the good word) asks me to provide him with a document that
  is 2mm larger and 2mm higher that the final one to be sure he can
  print precisely to the exact border of the paper. I don't want to
  magnify the whole document as it will maybe cut some
  information. Any idea on how I could achive that?

Linked is the pdf output. Below is the minimal example used to create
the pdf output.

Thanks a lot for your reply,
-AJ

Here is my setup:

\setuppapersize[A5][A4]
\setuparranging[2UP,rotated]
\setuppagenumbering
 [alternative=doublesided]
\definelayout
        [default]
        [leftmargin=0mm,rightmargin=24mm,
         topspace=0mm,backspace=10mm,
         width=115mm, height=middle]
\setuplayout[default]
\setupbodyfont[sansserif,10pt]
\enableregime[utf]
\setupcolors[state=start]
\definecolor
        [marginblue]
        [c=.71,m=.58,y=0,k=.43]
\setupbackgrounds
        [text,header,footer]
        [rightmargin]
        [background=color,backgroundcolor=marginblue]
\starttext
page de titre
\page[yes]
colophon