* fix pages
@ 2001-05-11 14:20 P. van Kranenburg
From: P. van Kranenburg @ 2001-05-11 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Is it possible to fix a couple of pages (that are numbered
separately) at a certain point, but in such a way that the
original numbering and text continues after the inserted
pages. Something like:

14 15 16 I II III IV V VI VII VIII 17 18 19
or
30 31 32 I II III IV V VI VII VIII 33 34 35

I'm typesetting a book with one gathering (8 pages) with
colored illustrations. All the illustrations in the book
are numbered consecutively (outside the color-gathering are
black-and-white illustrations). So when I insert text and
illustrations before the color-gathering the numbers of
the color-illustrations should be different, but not the
(real) pagenumbers!

Hope I'm clear enough (the english language is not my greatest skill)

greetings,
Peter van Kranenburg