* \type{} in bold mode
@ 2011-08-30 14:29 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2011-08-30 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt users

Hello,

When the current font-switch is bold, I would like the verbatim text
inside \type{} to respect the bold mode. What is the right way to teach
\type{} to automatically use bold or not?

Example:

\starttext
\section{Problem:}
{not bold, \type{not bold, ok} // \bf bold, \type{should be bold too}}
\section{Workaround:}
{not bold, \type{not bold, ok} // \bf bold, {\tt is bold too}}
\stoptext

TIA for any help!

--
           Peter

* Re: \type{} in bold mode
@ 2011-08-31 13:18 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-08-31 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 30.08.2011 um 16:29 schrieb Peter Münster:

> Hello,
>
> When the current font-switch is bold, I would like the verbatim text
> inside \type{} to respect the bold mode. What is the right way to teach
> \type{} to automatically use bold or not?

\setuptype[style=mono] % default: “style=\tt\tf”

Wolfgang

* Re: \type{} in bold mode
@ 2011-09-02  7:47   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2011-09-02  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Aug 31 2011, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> \setuptype[style=mono] % default: “style=\tt\tf”

Oh, I was so convinced, that the default was "\tt", that I did not even
test it, sorry!

But what is the sense of the \tf?
What is the advantage over default=\tt?

--