On 25 Jan 2002, Berend de Boer wrote: > Daniel Pittman writes: > >> > you need the p entry : >> >> Ah. I have not expressed myself well. :( The layout example I showed >> was incomplete -- I was too busy trying to cut it down to the minimum >> size. > > But does having two paragraph columns not work? What exactly goes > wrong in that case? No. My original example had the tabulate definition '[|p(5cm)|p|]'. A simple '[|p|p|]' fails in exactly the same way. When I specify this, I end up with a layout like this: * item one * item two Using three items I end up with three items on one line. It seems that there is no end of line found for the items. Even this fails: % interface=en output=pdftex \starttext \starttabulate[|p|] \startitemize[1] \item one \item two \stopitemize \stoptabulate \stoptext The error, in this case, is exactly the same: I get the items on one line, with the text and the points overtyped. Somehow the itemize ends up with a height of a single line. The attached image, all 550 bytes of it, shows the error in the output. No variation on input seems to make a difference here. Er, if someone else can run the above fragment and produce correct output (a /vertical/ list of two items), let me know and I will stop bugging y'all. :) Daniel