* Multilevel lists
@ 2001-05-12 13:41 Geert Dobbels
From: Geert Dobbels @ 2001-05-12 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

How can I make multilevel lists with automatic numbering in ConTeXt ?

What I need is something like:

1. This is the first paragraph of the multilevel list and usually
consists of more than 1 line.......
2. This is the second paragraph, also consisting of more than 1
line.....
    2.1. This is a sublist within the second item of the main list, also

several lines....
    2.2. Second section in this sublist
3. Not every section of the main list needs to have subsections
4. But many of them do have them.........the main sections as well as
the subsections generally
    are more than 1 line long.
    4.1 I tried to find out from the manual how to do it, and found an
example of a list within another
            list, which works fine,
    4.2 but I couldn't find out if a numbering scheme as the one shown
here can be realized.......

Did I forget to read some important part of the manual ???

Regards,

Geert

* Re: Multilevel lists
@ 2001-05-12 14:38 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2001-05-12 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Geert Dobbels <geert@jet.es> writes:

> How can I make multilevel lists with automatic numbering in ConTeXt
> ?

Hans' answer sometime ago:

\defineenumeration[LikeThis][location=left,before=,after=,text=]

\setupenumerations[LikeThis]      [width=2em]
\setupenumerations[subLikeThis]   [width=3em,margin=2em]
\setupenumerations[subsubLikeThis][width=4em,margin=5em]

\startbuffer
\startLikeThis some text \stopLikeThis
\startsubLikeThis some more text \stopsubLikeThis
\startsubLikeThis some more text \stopsubLikeThis
\startsubLikeThis some more text \stopsubLikeThis
\startsubsubLikeThis some more text \stopsubLikeThis
\startsubsubLikeThis some more text \stopsubLikeThis
\startsubsubLikeThis some more text \stopsubLikeThis
\startsubLikeThis some more text \stopsubLikeThis
\startsubLikeThis some more text \stopsubLikeThis
\startsubLikeThis some more text \stopsubLikeThis
\stopbuffer

\dorecurse{3}{\getbuffer}

Groetjes,

Berend. (-: