Apologies: While the problem remains, I realise now that using "method=one" or "method=two" wasn’t having any effect because I had forgotten to add the option "align=righttoleft,” to "\setupnotations[lnote]”. Having done so, adding the method options do have an effect. But the output is still flawed; the beginning of the third note is missing at the end of the first line of the footnote, while its last few words can be seen on the second line of the footnote. See my new attachment (linenotes r2l 3,tex) below: