* Re: \cite customisation
@ 2007-04-16 20:21 Paul Schalck
From: Paul Schalck @ 2007-04-16 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I found the solution, it’s very easy: I have to modify manually the s={} entry of my .bbl file and with setuppublications[refcommand=short], it works fine!

Sorry for the noise

* \cite customisation
@ 2007-04-16 17:06 Paul Schalck
From: Paul Schalck @ 2007-04-16 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello!

Using the bib module for Context for the first time, I wonder if there is a way to change the \cite definition in order to get something like this:

\cite[a_schm:73] --> "A. Schmitt, Entrückung" (author name with initial, short title -- the real title is much longer)

as it is common in the humanities, at least in Germany. I didn't find anything in that direction in former posts, I hope I haven't missed anything, and hacking the t-bib.tex file is nothing I can manage by myself.

Have a nice week!