Hi, > i'm not familiar with that approach so can't see what interferes The most important change is that I can't update it and I can't put stuff in the system directory nor the user one. So I only have access to the project folder, it has to be self-contained. > \definefontfamily [ebgaramond] [serif] [ebgaramond] [features=eb-garamond-normal] Apologies, my fault, I forgot a part of my email. I don't want the c-t and s-t ligatures (supposed to be in `hlig`). But I do want the T-h ligature which is supposed to be in `dlig`. So as far as I understand, TeXlive comes with an old version of EB Garamond in which all of them are in `dlig`. Hence my question about self-contained projects with fonts. Best regards, Andre