* Re: framed with titles
       [not found] <mailman.1513.1512287889.1988.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2017-12-03 14:42 ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2017-12-03 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: list ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
	ntg-context@ntg.nl

Dear Pablo,

I also think that it is good to collect styles for math people in the wiki.
However, I have no experience to add something to the wiki, so I don’t know how.
I may try first and if I can’t, I’ll may ask your help.

I should mention again that these examples are not possible without Wolfgang’s solution.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

> would it be possible that you add both samples to the wiki?
>
> This is the best way to have a reference for future needs.

* about \inframed[] in \defineenumeration
@ 2017-12-04 22:51   ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2017-12-04 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: list ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
	ntg-context@ntg.nl

Hi,

I run the old code which was fine  3 years ago, but now, it doesn’t work as before.
At that time, I had “Example 1.1” inside the frame . Now I got text “Example 1.1” only without frame at all.

Would you please tell me what should I change?

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%% minimal example %%%
\setupcolors[state=start]
\definecolor[dGreen] [r=0,g=.375,b=.0]

 \defineenumeration[Example]
   [command={\inframed[corner=round, background=color, backgroundcolor=darkgreen,height=1.3em]},
    text=Example,
    prefix=yes,
    prefixsegments=chapter,
    way=bychapter,
    number=yes,
    alternative=left,
    before={\blank[big]},
    after=\blank]

\starttext
\chapter{first}
\startExample
This is a test for enumeration.
\stopExample
\startExample
This is a test for enumeration.
\stopExample
\stoptext

> 2017. 12. 3. 오후 11:42, Jeong Dal <haksan@me.com> 작성:
>
> Dear Pablo,
>
> I also think that it is good to collect styles for math people in the wiki.
> However, I have no experience to add something to the wiki, so I don’t know how.
> I may try first and if I can’t, I’ll may ask your help.
>
> I should mention again that these examples are not possible without Wolfgang’s solution.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dalyoung
>

>> would it be possible that you add both samples to the wiki?
>>
>> This is the best way to have a reference for future needs.

* Re: about \inframed[] in \defineenumeration
@ 2017-12-05  9:58     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2017-12-05  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 12/4/2017 11:51 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I run the old code which was fine  3 years ago, but now, it doesn’t work as before.
> At that time, I had “Example 1.1” inside the frame . Now I got text “Example 1.1” only without frame at all.
>
> Would you please tell me what should I change?
>
> Thank you for reading.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dalyoung
>
> %%% minimal example %%%
> \setupcolors[state=start]
> \definecolor[dGreen] [r=0,g=.375,b=.0]
>
>   \defineenumeration[Example]
>     [command={\inframed[corner=round, background=color, backgroundcolor=darkgreen,height=1.3em]},
>      text=Example,
>      prefix=yes,
>      prefixsegments=chapter,
>      way=bychapter,
>      number=yes,
>      alternative=left,
>      before={\blank[big]},
>      after=\blank]
>
> \starttext
> \chapter{first}
> \startExample
> This is a test for enumeration.
> \stopExample
> \startExample
> This is a test for enumeration.
> \stopExample
> \stoptext
you need "numbercommand":

\defineenumeration
    [Example]
    [headcommand={\framed[background=color,backgroundcolor=red]},

numbercommand={\inframed[height=2ex,background=color,backgroundcolor=green]},

titlecommand={\inframed[height=2ex,background=color,backgroundcolor=blue]},
     title=yes,
     alternative=left,
     before={\blank[big]},
     after=\blank]

\starttext
\chapter{first}
\startExample{foo}

       [not found] <mailman.1.1512471602.9861.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2017-12-05 18:26 ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2017-12-05 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: list ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
	ntg-context@ntg.nl

Dear Hans,

Thank you for the solution which works well.
After adding a line “ text={\translate[en=Example, kr=예제]},” for Korean text, it works fine too.
I understand the meaning of headcommand, numbercommand, and titlecommnad from your code more clearly.

Thanks again for a quick solution.

Best regards,

Dalyoung