* Remove italics from bibliography list
@ 2019-05-17 10:41 Dmitry Starostin
From: Dmitry Starostin @ 2019-05-17 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I tried several variants, but I cannot find where exactly the switch
happens.

\definebtx[apa:list:title:incollection][apa:list:title][style=]
\definebtx[apa:list:title:book][apa:list:title][style=]

\definebtx[apa:list:journal][apa:list][style=]

* Re: Remove italics from bibliography list
@ 2019-05-17 12:10 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2019-05-17 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 5/17/19 12:41 PM, Dmitry Starostin wrote:
> I tried several variants, but I cannot find where exactly the switch
> happens.
>
> \definebtx[apa:list:title:incollection][apa:list:title][style=]
> \definebtx[apa:list:title:book][apa:list:title][style=]
>
> \definebtx[apa:list:journal][apa:list][style=]

Since a number of questions about custom bibliographic styles came up
during the past few days, I have created a section on the wiki that
explains how one can get started with creating their own custom setups
from scratch; it's at
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography_mkiv#Custom_bibliographical_styles

For further questions, please remember that it is considered polite to
create complete minimal working examples, not just send code snippets
that leave everybody guessing what it is you want to achieve.

All best

Thomas

* Re: Remove italics from bibliography list
@ 2019-05-17 13:47   ` Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2019-05-17 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 17 May 2019 14:10:03 +0200
"Thomas A. Schmitz" <thomas.schmitz@uni-bonn.de> wrote:

> On 5/17/19 12:41 PM, Dmitry Starostin wrote:
> > I tried several variants, but I cannot find where exactly the switch
> > happens.
> >
> > \definebtx[apa:list:title:incollection][apa:list:title][style=]
> > \definebtx[apa:list:title:book][apa:list:title][style=]
> >
> > \definebtx[apa:list:journal][apa:list][style=]

> For further questions, please remember that it is considered polite
> to create complete minimal working examples, not just send code
> snippets that leave everybody guessing what it is you want to achieve.

Use \setupbtx rather than \definebtx to change parameters.
Which namespace depends on what you want to achieve.

--
Alan

* Re: Remove italics from bibliography list
@ 2019-05-18  2:38 ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2019-05-18  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

You asked the same question on TeX.SX but also without MWE, so I have no idea
what is going on.  The MWE below works.

Cheers, Henri

---

\usebtxdefinitions[apa]