* continue pagenumbering for parts
@ 2002-01-30 18:52 Ron van Ostayen
From: Ron van Ostayen @ 2002-01-30 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

We're still working on the proceedings of our conference.
The proceedings are divided using parts, however the pagenumbering
restarts for every part.

Is it possible to continue the pagenumbering for sequential parts?

Ron van Ostayen
Tribology / TM
WbMT/TUDelft

* Re: continue pagenumbering for parts
@ 2002-01-31  9:24 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-01-31  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt NTG list

At 07:52 PM 1/30/2002 +0100, Ron van Ostayen wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>We're still working on the proceedings of our conference.
>The proceedings are divided using parts, however the pagenumbering
>restarts for every part.
>
>Is it possible to continue the pagenumbering for sequential parts?

\setuppagenumbering[way=bytext,partnumber=no]

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: continue pagenumbering for parts
@ 2002-01-31  9:31 ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2002-01-31  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Wednesday, January 30, 2002 Ron van Ostayen wrote:

RvO> Hi All,

RvO> We're still working on the proceedings of our conference.
RvO> The proceedings are divided using parts, however the pagenumbering
RvO> restarts for every part.

RvO> Is it possible to continue the pagenumbering for sequential parts?

\setuppagenumberig[way=bytext]

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: continue pagenumbering for parts
@ 2002-01-31 17:53   ` Ron van Ostayen
From: Ron van Ostayen @ 2002-01-31 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

> At 07:52 PM 1/30/2002 +0100, Ron van Ostayen wrote:
> >Hi All,
> >
> >We're still working on the proceedings of our conference.
> >The proceedings are divided using parts, however the pagenumbering
> >restarts for every part.
> >
> >Is it possible to continue the pagenumbering for sequential parts?
>
> \setuppagenumbering[way=bytext,partnumber=no]

>                                    Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
>                        Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
>   tel: +31 (0)38 477 53 69 | fax: +31 (0)38 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
>                                    fall-back web server:
> www.pragma-pod.nl

I assume [partnumber=no] means no partnumber in front of the pagenumber
in
the table-of-contents.

If so it doesn't work!
I still get a partnumber in front of the pagenumber in the ToC ?

Ron van Ostayen

* Re: continue pagenumbering for parts
       [not found] <200201311939.UAA20143@smail.let.uu.nl>
@ 2002-02-01  9:11 ` Hans Hagen