I’m using mkii. I’d like ot be able to copy-paste words form the resulting pdf. That works well, except for words that contain ligatures (e.g. fl fi etc.) Is there a way I can tell (Con)TeXt that the result must be copy-pastable. To make matters slightly more complex I’m using Optima, converted on a Mac: \usetypescript[serif,sans,mono] [hanging] [normal] % Bypassing type-gtamacfonts.tex \starttypescript [sans,serif] [optima] [texnansi,ec] \definefontsynonym [Optima-Regular] [\typescriptthree-OptimaRegular] [encoding=\typescriptthree] \definefontsynonym [Optima-Italic] [\typescriptthree-OptimaItalic] [encoding=\typescriptthree] \definefontsynonym [Optima-Bold] [\typescriptthree-OptimaBold] [encoding=\typescriptthree] \definefontsynonym [Optima-BoldItalic] [\typescriptthree-OptimaBoldItalic] [encoding=\typescriptthree] \definefontsynonym [Optima-ExtraBlack] [\typescriptthree-OptimaExtraBlack] [encoding=\typescriptthree] \stoptypescript \starttypescript [sans,serif] [optima] [name] \setups [font:fallback:\typescriptone] \definefontsynonym [\typescriptprefix\typescriptone] [Optima-Regular] \definefontsynonym [\typescriptprefix\typescriptone Italic] [Optima-Italic] \definefontsynonym [\typescriptprefix\typescriptone Bold] [Optima-Bold] \definefontsynonym [\typescriptprefix\typescriptone BoldItalic] [Optima-BoldItalic] \definefontsynonym [\typescriptprefix\typescriptone Black] [Optima-ExtraBlack] \stoptypescript \definetypeface[allsans][rm][serif][optima][default][encoding=texnansi] \definetypeface[allsans][ss][sans][optima][default][encoding=texnansi] \loadmapfile [gtamacfonts.map] \setupbodyfont[allsans,10pt]