* Display reference number as Roman number
@ 2020-11-25  3:09 Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2020-11-25  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

What I thought should be a simple conversion escapes me.

I have a reference (created originally via a label defined by
\definelabel) that, when referenced as *\in[label]* or
*\ref[number][label]* displays a number, and that is how I normally use
it. However, I want to display it in one instance as a Roman numeral.
*\**Romannumerals{\in[label]}* complains that it is not being fed a number.

How can I display the label number in Roman number format in this one
instance?

--
Rik

* Re: Display reference number as Roman number
@ 2021-01-06 23:46 ` Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2021-01-06 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context