* tcsh: texexec: Command not found.
@ 2005-08-26 13:27 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2005-08-26 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am working from a backup of my ConTeXt/teTeX installation (in MacOS
X 10.4.2) and find that when I try to typeset files, I now get the
error message:
tcsh: texexec: Command not found.

In trying to deal with this, I discovered that the alias of teTeX in
my Library folder is broken. I guess the question is “How do I re-
establish the link?”, given that the original seems to be invisible.
Or is there something else I must do (too)?

I apologize for the newbie question—my dream is to have some time to
learn about unix and the teTeX installation. ’Til now I have relied
on Gerben’s i-installer to do most of the thinking for me. Indeed, I
would just re-install everything, were it not for the fact that I am
currently limited to access by 56K modem.

Cheers, Alan