Hello Aditya, You're the witness ! I obtain the same document that you've obtained : look at the third page : the size of the document is smaller, the text doesn't flow correctly on this page. I've tried it on my document : no success. For Hans, the \page make me jump ton a new page but doesn't correct the problem. Thank you for your help, Pierre-François. -- Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois | E-mail : bonnefoi@unilim.fr Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM | Tel : 06 28 18 03 38 83, rue d'Isle | Mrs. Peel, we're needed... 87000 Limoges - FRANCE | The Avengers.