* Re: displaying lines of formulas one by one
@ 2011-05-14  1:11 Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-05-14  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Wolfgang and Otared,

Thank you for the reply.

I have used \setupinteraction[state=start] and open with Adobe Reader already.

\StartSteps worked well in \startitemize and \startcombination. For example,

\StartSteps
\startitemize
\item $T(n) =$ \FlushStep
\blank[5*big]
\item $T(n) =$ \FlushStep
\stopitemize
\StopSteps

\StartSteps
\placefigure[none][]{}
{\startcombination[3*1]
{\externalfigure[TriNo60][width=.3\makeupwidth]}{\FlushStep}
{\externalfigure[TriNo90][width=.3\makeupwidth]}{\FlushStep}
{\externalfigure[TriNoDbl][width=.3\makeupwidth]}{\FlushStep}
\stopcombination}
\startformula
T(n) = n(n+1) \over 2
\stopformula
\FlushStep
\StopSteps

But I couldn't make it work with lines of formulas. I think that it is not working with \NC, \NR structure.

I'll try t-rsteps and thank you for the file. It is another good way to make slides.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* displaying lines of formulas one by one
@ 2011-05-13  0:13 Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-05-13  0:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

I'd like to show the following formula line  by line in a presentation,
For example,
\startformula\startalign
\NC T(4) \NC = T(3) + 4 \NR
\NC \NC= T(2) + 3 + 4 \NR
\NC \NC= T(1) + 2 + 3 + 4 \NR
\NC \NC= 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10 \NR
\stopalign\stopformula

I tried to use \StartSteps and \StopSteps but not succeed.

\starttext
\usemodule[pre-60]

\StartSteps
\startformula\startalign
\NC T(4) \NC = T(3) + 4 \NR\FlushStep %(nor \FlushStep\NR)
\NC \NC= T(2) + 3 + 4 \NR\FlushStep
\NC \NC= T(1) + 2 + 3 + 4 \NR\FlushStep
\NC \NC= 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10 \NR\FlushStep
\stopalign\stopformula
\StopSteps

\stoptext

Is there a way to do so?