* non-interactive underlining
@ 2007-06-06 18:01 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2007-06-06 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

How do I turn off interaction when using \startunderline...
\stopunderline. Currently the underlining shows in blue, but I need
it in the same color as the typeface (black). Is there something
equivalent to \setupunderlining[interaction=off]?

Thanks for any tips or clues.

Alan

* Re: non-interactive underlining
@ 2007-06-06 18:22 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2007-06-06 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Quoting Alan Bowen <acbowen@princeton.edu>:

> How do I turn off interaction when using \startunderline...
> \stopunderline. Currently the underlining shows in blue, but I need
> it in the same color as the typeface (black). Is there something
> equivalent to \setupunderlining[interaction=off]?

Depends on how you define \startunderline. The usual way is to

\definetextbackground[underline]
[location=text,alternative=1,background=,frame=off]

\definestartstop [underline]
  [before={\starttextbackground[underline]},
   after=\stoptextbackground]

which does not introduce any interaction (interaction means that
something should happen when you click the screen). It does have a blue
underline, because of framecolor=blue in \setuptextbackgrounds. To have
black color you can add
framecolor=black, if you want typeface color (which can be different
from black) add framecolor=\maintextcolor, to either
\definetextbackground or to \setuptexttextbackground.

Aditya

* Re: non-interactive underlining
@ 2007-06-06 18:47   ` Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2007-06-06 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, Aditya, for making sense of my query and answering it.

\setuptextbackground[framecolor=black] did the trick.

All best, Alan