Am 15.08.2011 um 22:31 schrieb Cecil Westerhof: > 2011/8/15 Wolfgang Schuster > > On of the things I need to do for the manual about ConTeXt is a list of the most frequently used commands. I am using some macros to display them correctly in a table. Attached a strange effect I got. The second row is displayed wrongly. The third is the same row, but with a \crlf added. This displays correctly. But I am wondering why it is needed. > > Use “align=right” for the first column. > > I changed: > \setupTABLE[c][1][width=.35\textwidth] > into: > \setupTABLE[c][1][align=right, width=.35\textwidth] > > But it does not change anything. (It is the right place I think, because when using left, or center the formatting changes. But not in a way that is satisfactory. With center the text stays in the box, but not with left and right.) > > Also it overrides the: > \setupTABLE[r][1][align=center, style=bold] > (The align, not the style.) Then set the alignment with \bTD in your \StartTable command or just use normal table commands. \startsetups mytable \setupTABLE[header][align=middle,style=bold] \setupTABLE[start][align=normal] \setupTABLE[c][1][align=right,width=.30\textwidth] \setupTABLE[c][2][width=.70\textwidth] \stopsetups \starttext \bTABLE[setups=mytable] \bTABLEhead \bTR \bTD[nx=2] The most important commands \eTD \eTR \eTABLEhead \bTABLEbody \bTR \bTD \type{\completecontent} \eTD \bTD This generates a Table of Content. Should be the first statement of a document. \eTD \eTR \bTR \bTD \type{\startchapter[title=chapterName]} \eTD \bTD Starts a chapter with the named title. Is ended with \type{\stopchapter}. \eTD \eTR \bTR \bTD \tex{startchapter [title=chapterName]} \eTD % space needed! \bTD Starts a chapter with the named title. Is ended with \tex{stopchapter}. \eTD \eTR \eTABLEbody \eTABLE \stoptext Wolfgang