From: Willi Egger <w.egger@boede.nl>
Subject: Re: Bib module...
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 22:47:04 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Taco, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately correcting/changing the
example file does not result in what I would expect. I purged all
files first, then compiled the example.
The result is the same in ConTeXt  ver: 2009.03.03 22:15 MKIV  fmt:
2009.3.5  int: english/english as also in ConTeXt  ver: 2009.01.14
11:29 MKIV  fmt: 2009.1.22  int: english/english

I get now Taco's article correctly but still no Allan80...

I do not know weather the following is relevant: Only at the first
run after purging the auxiliary I see the following error messages in
the first two passes:

publications   : warning: cite argument me unknown on 172
references     : unknown reference [][0]
publications   : warning: cite argument Allan80 unknown on 172
references     : unknown reference [][0]

Kind regards
Willi

\usemodule[bib]
\setuppublicationlist[totalnumber=2,criterium=all]

\startpublication
	[k=me,
	t=article,
	a=Hoekwater,
	y=2006,
	s=TH2006,
	n=2,
	u=http://contextgarden.net/Bibliography]
	\artauthor{Taco}[T.]{}{Hoekwater}
	\arttitle{\CONTEXT\ Publication Module, The user documententation}
	\note{In case you didn’t know: it’s the document you are reading now}
	\pages{14}
	\journal{MAPS}
	\pages{100-114}
	\pubyear{2008}
\stoppublication

\startpublication[%
    k=Allan80,
    t=article,
    a=Allan et al.,
    y=1980,
    n=1]
    \artauthor[]{}[E.M.]{}{Allan}
    \artauthor[]{}[H M.]{}{Pirle}
    \artauthor[]{}[P. M.]{}{Msolla}
    \artauthor[]{}[I.E.]{}{Selman}
    \artauthor[]{}[A.]{}{Wiseman}
    \arttitle{The pathological features of severe cases of infectious
bovine rhinotracheitis}
    \journal{Vet. Rec.}
    \volume{107}
    \pages{441-445}
    \pubyear{1980}
	\note{From my thesis}
\stoppublication

\setuppublications[alternative=ams, refcommand=num]
\setupcite[num][pubsep={,},left={[},right={]}]

\starttext

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet\cite[me], consectetuer adipiscing elit. Ut
venenatis, ipsum a ultricies molestie, arcu quam mollis arcu, id
facilisis dui justo nec purus. Vivamus vitae est a dolor consequat
pellentesque. \unknown Aliquam posuere scelerisque ipsum. Sed eget
risus. Cras
blandit risus in lorem\cite[Allan80].

\placepublications[criterium=all]
\stoptext