So, I'm putting together a presentation that needs a quicktime movie or two embeded using ConTeXt and a presentation style I ripped off from one of the supplied examples. I have the following in the presentation: ... \placefigure[here,force]{none}{\externalfigure[stim.mov]} ... the ConTeXt run complains: figures : figure stim.mov is not preset yet it is there... in the illustrations directory as specified by \setupexternalfigures[directory={./illus}] I tried to place it in the directory with the .tex file, no avail. Am I missing something ? -- flip phillips http://www.skidmore.edu/~flip/