* hvdm-plc module
@ 2017-08-01 16:05 Procházka Lukáš Ing.
From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. @ 2017-08-01 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Hello,

just to check: is

	https://www.google.cz/search?q=hvdm-plc+context&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4o-AWfa3Fa6E8QeZmYH4Bw

available for download?

I'd like to test/use the hvdm-plc module (probably here: hvdmeer.myqnapcloud.com/pubs),
which is mentioned in one of the MAPS magazine;
but I need to download the module (and the manual) first...

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr@pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS:nrpt3sn

Mob.: +420 702 033 396

* Re: hvdm-plc module
@ 2017-08-02  9:24 ` Hans Hagen
       [not found]   ` <op.y4cos4r662epfj@lprx>
From: Hans Hagen @ 2017-08-02  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/1/2017 6:05 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> just to check: is
>
>      https://www.google.cz/search?q=hvdm-plc+context&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4o-AWfa3Fa6E8QeZmYH4Bw
>
> available for download?
>
> I'd like to test/use the hvdm-plc module (probably here:
> hvdmeer.myqnapcloud.com/pubs),
> which is mentioned in one of the MAPS magazine;
> but I need to download the module (and the manual) first...
you have to bribe mojca in adding the module to the garden given that it
is packaged as a t-* module achive

Hans

* Re: hvdm-plc module
       [not found]       ` <CALBOmsbGxGq01qYKrjKOyT-N=v7YRsLN-M7zYoKz2FZpmxOc7Q@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-10-27  8:18         ` Procházka Lukáš Ing.
From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. @ 2017-10-27  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Hello,

some time passed...

I'm still trying to:

- download hvdm-plc documentation (link http://www.hvandermeer.com/publications is broken)
- install & use hvdm-plc module (which may be named differently under ConTeXt distribution).

There was a mail traffic on this theme but I'm not sure all has been finished so that there is a HvdM's "place-block" module available under Ctx.

So - what is the state of the module, in relationship with Ctx?

Best regards,

Lukas