to use pull quotes, I need to use the dimensions of the different elements to be typeset, before typesetting, in order to adapt the shapes of the flow accordingly. So here is just a basic code to 1/ get the dimensions of an item A that will be typeset, before it is actually typeset 2/ use these dimensions to define a item B that should be typeset before item 1 3/ typeset of item B and finally item A It is a quick and dirty solution. Please, could you help me to have a more elegant solution 1/ to replace "width=\measure{FTitleW}," by something more direct like "width=\GetDim{myframes}{FTitle} 2/ to replace context("\\definemeasure[#2W][" .. (n.width /65536) .. "pt]") by a more "luametatexish" formulation Le 28/05/2022 à 20:25, Garulfo a écrit : > some progress... if it can help. > > No more issue with nonsymetrical behavior, and \framed are properly > aligned with the grid. > > Garulfo