Hi I'm have to use Times New Roman for a text, and I'm finding that ligatures don't seem to work properly. \starttext \definedfont[name:timesnewromanpsmt*default at 12 pt] ff fl \definedfont[name:linlibertineo*default at 12 pt] ff fl \switchtobodyfont[pagella] ff fl \stoptext The ff and fl ligatures work out of the box with Linux Libertine O, and with TeX Gyre Pagella, but not with Times New Roman. I can use the ligatures in MS Word so the font has them, but I don't see why they shouldn't work with ConTeXt (LMTX). Best Denis