* Renaming spot colours
@ 2005-03-10  9:42 Duncan Hothersall
From: Duncan Hothersall @ 2005-03-10  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

More questions!

I'm using black plus one spot colour in a document, and I include PDF
images generated in an external program (CorelDraw) which use the same
spot colour. In the images the color is called 'PANTONE 294 CV', but I
can't use that name for my colour in ConTeXT because names can't contain
numbers or spaces. So in ConTeXt I define
\definecolor[PantoneTwoNineFour][c=1,m=.56,y=0,k=.18]

The end result is a file with two spot colour spaces instead of one. Is
there a way I can combine them, either by a last-minute renaming, or a
mapping, or a pre-process, or something? (I tried the brute force method
of search-and-replace on the PDF file but there must be binary-encoded
references to the names as well as ASCII ones, because that broke the file.)

Any help as ever greatly appreciated.

Duncan

[parent not found: <20050311142456.F072412847@ronja.ntg.nl>]
[parent not found: <20050314072143.4BCC51286D@ronja.ntg.nl>]