* Troubles installing on windows
@ 2015-12-24 16:28 Vya. Y.
From: Vya. Y. @ 2015-12-24 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> looks like a new binary and old context .. .maybe something went wrong in
the update? Hans

Thank you, Hans. Where can I download the latest ConTeXt, with Windows
binaries? I cannot find it on Pragma Ade and, unfortunatelly, many links in
the garden are broken.

Regards,
Vyatcheslav

* Re: Troubles installing on windows
@ 2015-12-24 17:01 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2015-12-24 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 12/24/2015 5:28 PM, Vya. Y. wrote:
>  > looks like a new binary and old context .. .maybe something went
> wrong in the update? Hans
>
> Thank you, Hans. Where can I download the latest ConTeXt, with Windows
> binaries? I cannot find it on Pragma Ade and, unfortunatelly, many links
> in the garden are broken.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2016-03-25  3:37   ` adrian
From: adrian @ 2016-03-25  3:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hans Hagen <pragma <at> wxs.nl> writes:

> On 12/24/2015 5:28 PM, Vya. Y. wrote:
> >  > looks like a new binary and old context .. .maybe something went
> > wrong in the update? Hans
> >
> > Thank you, Hans. Where can I download the latest ConTeXt, with
Windows
> > binaries? I cannot find it on Pragma Ade and, unfortunatelly, many
links
> > in the garden are broken.
>
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone

>      tel: 038 477 53 69 | voip: 087 875 68 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
>                                               | www.pragma-pod.nl

___________

Any solution to this?
I'm having the same error. Windows 10 and downloading latest ConTeXt
standalone

* Re: Troubles installing on windows
@ 2016-03-28 10:34     ` Andreas Schneider
From: Andreas Schneider @ 2016-03-28 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2016-03-25 04:37, schrieb adrian:
> Any solution to this?
> I'm having the same error. Windows 10 and downloading latest ConTeXt
> standalone

Solution to what?
The referenced wiki page works and the downloads there (for example
context-setup-mswin.zip) work fine as well.
I regularly update through first-setup.bat and have no trouble.

So what error are you getting and what did you do to get to that error?

Best regards
Andreas

* Re: Troubles installing on windows
@ 2015-12-24 17:29 ` Vya. Y.
From: Vya. Y. @ 2015-12-24 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

>> you need beta

Yeah, thanks! That was the point. It's strange that beta is preferred over
stable :o)

Regards,
Vyacheslav

From: Hans Hagen @ 2015-12-24 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 12/24/2015 5:34 PM, Vya. Y. wrote:
> I downloaded http://www.pragma-ade.nl/context/current/cont-tmf.zip and
> unpacked it into texmf-context folder, but the result is  the same.

you need beta

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2015-12-24 16:34 Vya. Y.
From: Vya. Y. @ 2015-12-24 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)