* MPinclusions
@ 2006-01-13 21:08 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-01-13 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

I thought to incrementally add to MPinclusions by successive blocks

\startMPinclusions
\stopMPinclusions

\startMPinclusions
\stopMPinclusions
etc.

But according to the generated mp-file it seems to incorporate the
last one only.
Is this correct and if so, is it an option to allow appending in the
above manner?
Or will that be too difficult to build.

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer

* Re: MPinclusions
@ 2006-01-15 16:33 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-01-15 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans van der Meer wrote:

> I thought to incrementally add to MPinclusions by successive blocks
>
> \startMPinclusions
> \stopMPinclusions
>
> \startMPinclusions
> \stopMPinclusions
> etc.
>
> But according to the generated mp-file it seems to incorporate the
> last one only.
> Is this correct and if so, is it an option to allow appending in the
> above manner?
> Or will that be too difficult to build.

(patch supp-mps.tex)

\def\startMPinclusions
  {\dosingleempty\dostartMPinclusions}

\long\def\dostartMPinclusions[#1]#2\stopMPinclusions % document wide
  {\doifelse{#1}{+}
     {\@EA\long\@EA\def\@EA\theMPinclusions\@EA
        {\theMPinclusions
         \writeMPgraphic{#2}}}
     {\long\def\theMPinclusions
        {% \expanded !
         \@EA\expanded\@EA{\@EA\writeMPgraphic\@EA{\the\MPextensions;}}% new
         \writeMPgraphic{#2}}}}

\def\MPinclusions
  {\dosingleempty\doMPinclusions}

\long\def\doMPinclusions[#1]#2%
  {\startMPinclusions[#1]#2\stopMPinclusions}

now you can say

\startMPinclusions[+] ....

i'll add this feature

Hans

* Re: MPinclusions
@ 2006-01-15 18:36   ` Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-01-15 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for incorporating this feature. It makes life easier in the
case of complex \project's, where now the MPinclusions can be build
up in successive stages.

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer