Dear all, I have problems with the placement of floats. I need them to be placed in the outer edge of the text, but Context puts them in the middle of the page. The outer, inner, outeredge, inneredge, commands do not work. Right and left do work. Preferably the criterium option should also work, e.g. criterium=0.67. A minimal test file is attached. Try it out with a dummy, or with cow picture, or with any other picture of your liking. I updated my context installation today to a bèta version. The version is: 2013.08.30 02.05. All help is welcome! Many thanks in advance, Robert