* lucida bright on mac os x (gwtex)
@ 2004-05-24 16:15 Jacob Duijnhouwer
From: Jacob Duijnhouwer @ 2004-05-24 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear context users,
Does anyone have experience in setting up Gerben Wierda's gwTex for Mac
OS X to use ConTeXt and lucida bright fonts? Could you advice me where
to buy the fontset for Mac OS X? And can anyone offer me a pointer to
good step-by-step  recipe to convert and install the fontset? I know I
ask a lot in just a few lines, but my guess is that people have figured
out how to do this before.
Regards, Jacob

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-24 16:15 UTC | newest]