* Re: how to put  header like "Example 1.1" in  frame?
@ 2007-03-01  0:39 Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2007-03-01  0:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Aditya,

Thank you for your help.
[commnad=\inframed] worked fine.

It remains to adjust the size of the frame because bottom line of the
frame touch the words in the next line.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: how to put  header like "Example 1.1" in frame?
@ 2007-02-27 14:54 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2007-02-27 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Dalyoung Jeong wrote:

> Deaer all,
>
> To give a numbering to the examples in a chapter, I tired the following:
>
> \defineenumeration[example]
>    [location=serried,
>     headstyle=bold,
>     text=Example,
>     way=bychapter,
>     width=broad,
>     number=yes,
>     after=]
>
> To use \inframed,  I am able to include "Example" inside the frame
> but not the numbers.
>
> Please tell me how to put the numbering in the frame too.

(Untested)

\defineenumeration[example][command=\inframed]

Aditya

* how to put  header like "Example 1.1" in frame?
@ 2007-02-27  6:26 Dalyoung Jeong
From: Dalyoung Jeong @ 2007-02-27  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Deaer all,

To give a numbering to the examples in a chapter, I tired the following:

\defineenumeration[example]
    [location=serried,
     headstyle=bold,
     text=Example,
     way=bychapter,
     width=broad,
     number=yes,
     after=]

To use \inframed,  I am able to include "Example" inside the frame
but not the numbers.

Please tell me how to put the numbering in the frame too.

Thank you.

Regards,

Dalyoung