Another footnote question for the experts. I want to refer to a note from within another, later note. I thought I could do this in the following way: … \footnote[uvu-avu]{These two suffixes […] … \footnote{See n.~\note[uvu-avu].} … But I get this result: There are two things wrong: (1) I want to get a result that looks like “See n. 18.”, with a number that is not superscript. (This happens when I try such referencing in other notes as well as in the main text.) (2) The number is wrong: it is footnote #19, not 18. I *could* work around this problem by totally different means – but I would much prefer to reference notes more or less in the manner I tried above. What could I improve in my code? Robert