From: "Thomas A. Schmitz" <thomas.schmitz@uni-bonn.de>
Subject: Re: Latest version + itemize
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:06:39 +0200	[thread overview]

Just wanted to mention that I'm back to my box with the latest
ConTeXt. Uncommenting the line

\resetmapfiles \usetypescript [map] [base] [all]

and commenting everything else in the \resetmapfiles-department
appears to have fixed all my troubles in OS X. Let's see if htings
continue to work. Thanks to everybody, especially to Taco.

Best

Thomas