From: fg@fgbbs.iaf.nl (Frans Goddijn)
Subject: Re: Latest ConTeXt: No umlauts :-(
Date: 03 Feb 99 13:01:00 +0100	[thread overview]

said Hans Hagen  to All:

 HH> There was indeed a problem with umlauts. Get the latest,
 HH> yesterday I posted a version that does them ok, as well as
 HH> in pdfdoc encodings (bookmarks etc). Sorry for the troubles.

No problem. Wanting to get the "latest" I got a con-text.zip from
www.ntg.nl/context (mentioned in your signature) but that delivered a set
of files from august last year which i *luckily* didn't dunk all over my
present context!

I must have missed something, like the location where the latest context
can be expected to reside.

Met hartelijke groet!

and if sick, get well soon but take your time getting wel soon...;=}

FG
--
 > new email: frans@iaf.nl
 http://www.iaf.nl/Users/Meridian