From: Dalyoung Jeong <haksan@mac.com>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: several warnings after updating ConTeXt and LM fonts
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:39:19 +0900	[thread overview]

Dear all,

Recently, I updated ConTeXt using "ctxtools". I also install latest LM
otf fonts and some map file for dvipdfm.

After teshashing and creating formats, I tried a simple file. It
worked well in ConTeXt, but in XeTeX+ ConTeXt, I got several warnings
related with map files as following.
However, I got a PDF output.

How do I remove those warnings? I am using TeXlive(MacTeX).

Thank you

Best regards,

Dalyoung

stdin -> newinstall.pdf
[1
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: rsfs7
rsfs5                       <rsfs7.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="original-
base.map", line=3.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: lmbsy5   LMMathSymbols5-
Bold       "enclmmathsy ReEncodeFont"  <lm-mathsy.enc  <lmbsy5.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="lm-math.map",
line=7.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: rm-lmb10 LMRomanDemi10-
Regular "enclmrm ReEncodeFont" <lm-rm.enc <lmb10.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="lm-rm.map",
line=7.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: ucrb8t  NimbusMonL-
Bold          <ec.enc <ucrb8a.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="ec-base.map",
line=3.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: qcrb  <qcr.enc <qcrb.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="qx-base.map",
line=3.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: ucrr8v  VnNimbusMonL-
Regu                          "T5Encoding ReEncodeFont" <t5.enc
<ucrr8v.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="t5-base.map",
line=3.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: ucrb8r  NimbusMonL-
Bold          <8r.enc <ucrb8a.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="8r-base.map",
line=3.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: lasy5      LASY5
<lasy5.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="original-ams-
base.map", line=1.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: euex10 EUEX10 <euex10.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="original-ams-
euler.map", line=1.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: cmb10     CMB10     <lm-rep-
cmrm.enc  <lmb10.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="original-
public-lm.map", line=68.
]
4818 bytes written
Output written on newinstall.pdf (1 page).
Transcript written on newinstall.log.
TeXUtil | parsing file newinstall.tui
TeXUtil | shortcuts : 169
TeXUtil | expansions: 308