* References to footnotes in index
@ 2013-01-11 10:00 Robert Blackstone
From: Robert Blackstone @ 2013-01-11 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear List,

I posted this question before, (28 december, ntg-context Digest, Vol 102, Issue 65) but there was little activity on the list around that time and my question may have been overlooked.
So that is why I give it another try.

The book that I am working on has an index of authors. On some pages of the book an author's name only occurs in a footnote.
Is it possible in ConTeXt to mark, in the index, those occurrences in footnotes so that in these cases not only the page number appears in the index but also, preferably as superscript, the footnote number on that page?
As for example:
Arnold, Franck Th.  283    indicating footnote 3 on page 28 (the "3" should have been superscript here but I cannot make a superscript in this mail editor)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone

* References_to_footnotes in index