* Problems with: \completepublications in index
@ 2008-11-14 10:50 mattia schirosa
From: mattia schirosa @ 2008-11-14 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

i try to put my bibliography in index and in end of the book.
So:
-it works only with \completepublications, but i have no reference in index
- if i call a chapter{Bibliography} and then i call the bibliography with \placepublications, it doesn't work, context don't make me see the biblio in pdf.
- if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices it works but i have not correct numbering in index!
There is a bug?

\stopbodymatter
\startappendices

%\chapter{Bibliografia}       NO WORKING with \startappendices
\completepublications

%\placepublications          NO WORKING with \stopappendices

\stopappendices

Thanks
Mattia

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo

* Re: Problems with: \completepublications in index
@ 2008-11-14 10:55 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-11-14 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

mattia schirosa wrote:
>   Hi,
> i try to put my bibliography in index and in end of the book.
> So:
> -it works only with \completepublications, but i have no reference in index
> - if i call a chapter{Bibliography} and then i call the bibliography
> with \placepublications, it doesn't work, context don't make me see the
> biblio in pdf.
> - if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices it works but i have
> not correct numbering in index!
> There is a bug?
>
> \stopbodymatter
> \startappendices
>
> %\chapter{Bibliografia}       NO WORKING with \startappendices
> \completepublications
>
> %\placepublications          NO WORKING with \stopappendices

\placepublications[criterium=all]

should work

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Problems with: \completepublications in index
@ 2008-11-14 10:58 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-11-14 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 14.11.2008 um 11:50 schrieb mattia schirosa:

> Hi,
> i try to put my bibliography in index and in end of the book.
> So:
> -it works only with \completepublications, but i have no reference
> in index

What do you want in index?

> - if i call a chapter{Bibliography} and then i call the bibliography
> with \placepublications, it doesn't work, context don't make me see
> the biblio in pdf.
> - if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices it works but i
> have not correct numbering in index!
> There is a bug?
>
> \stopbodymatter
> \startappendices
>
> %\chapter{Bibliografia}       NO WORKING with \startappendices
> \completepublications
>
> %\placepublications          NO WORKING with \stopappendices
>
> \stopappendices

Send a complete example.

Wolfgang

* Re: Problems with: \completepublications in index
@ 2008-11-14 17:52   ` mattia schirosa
From: mattia schirosa @ 2008-11-14 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I just want the bibliography in index with A,
and not with a number.

Here the example that should be work but it doesn't: i can't see the bibliography list in bibliography chapter. why?
and if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices it works but i have not correct numbering in index!

\enableregime    [utf]
\mainlanguage    [it]

\usemodule[bib]
\setupheadtext[it][pubs={Bibliografia}]
\setupbibtex [database=PaesaggioSonoro, sort=author]

\starttext
\title {Indice}
\placecontent
\startbodymatter
\chapter{first}
\cite[LoValle_AudioMultimedia]
\chapter{second}
\cite[SaggiEcoMusica]
\chapter{3}
\stopbodymatter
\startappendices
\chapter{Biblio}
\placepublications
\stopappendices
\stoptext

Thanks for your work.
Best regards
Mattia

Am 14.11.2008 um 11:50 schrieb mattia schirosa:

> Hi,
> i try to put my bibliography in index and in end of the book.
> So:
> -it works only with \completepublications, but i have no reference in

What do you want in index?

> - if i call a chapter{Bibliography} and then i call the bibliography with
\placepublications, it doesn't work, context don't make me see the
biblio in pdf.
> - if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices it works but i
have not correct numbering in index!
> There is a bug?
>
> \stopbodymatter
> \startappendices
>
> %\chapter{Bibliografia}       NO WORKING with \startappendices
> \completepublications
>
> %\placepublications          NO WORKING with \stopappendices
>
> \stopappendices

Send a complete example.

Wolfgang

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo

[-- Attachment #2: provabib.pdf --]
[-- Type: application/applefile, Size: 7064 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: provabib(withcomment).pdf --]
[-- Type: application/applefile, Size: 11142 bytes --]

* Re: Problems with: \completepublications in index
@ 2008-11-16 13:20     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-11-16 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 14.11.2008 um 18:52 schrieb mattia schirosa:

> I just want the bibliography in index with A,
> and not with a number.
>
> Here the example that should be work but it doesn't:
> i can't see the bibliography list in bibliography chapter.
> why? and if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices
> it works but i have not correct numbering in index!
>
> \enableregime    [utf]
> \mainlanguage    [it]
>
> \usemodule[bib]
> \setupheadtext[it][pubs={Bibliografia}]
> \setupbibtex [database=PaesaggioSonoro, sort=author]
>
> \starttext
> \title {Indice}
> \placecontent
> \startbodymatter
> \chapter{first}
> \cite[LoValle_AudioMultimedia]
> \chapter{second}
> \cite[SaggiEcoMusica]
> \chapter{3}
> \stopbodymatter
> \startappendices
> \chapter{Biblio}
> \placepublications
> \stopappendices
> \stoptext

Your example did not work without the bib file.

Wolfgang

* Re: Problems with: \completepublications in index
@ 2008-11-16 14:19       ` mattia schirosa
From: mattia schirosa @ 2008-11-16 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Ok,
but it was just an example, can work with any bib file.
I want just know if it works \placepubblication in appendice area. in my pc it doesn't.

Am 14.11.2008 um 18:52 schrieb mattia schirosa:

> I just want the bibliography in index with A,
> and not with a number.
>
> Here the example that should be work but it doesn't:
> i can't see the bibliography list in bibliography chapter.
> why? and if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices
> it works but i have not correct numbering in index!
>
> \enableregime    [utf]
> \mainlanguage    [it]
>
> \usemodule[bib]
> \setupheadtext[it][pubs={Bibliografia}]
> \setupbibtex [database=PaesaggioSonoro, sort=author]
>
> \starttext
> \title {Indice}
> \placecontent
> \startbodymatter
> \chapter{first}
> \cite[LoValle_AudioMultimedia]
> \chapter{second}
> \cite[SaggiEcoMusica]
> \chapter{3}
> \stopbodymatter
> \startappendices
> \chapter{Biblio}
> \placepublications
> \stopappendices
> \stoptext

Your example did not work without the bib file.

Wolfgang

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo

[-- Attachment #2: PaesaggioSonoro.bib --]

% This file was created with JabRef 2.4.1.
% Encoding: Cp1252

@BOOK{SaggiEcoMusica,
  title = {Ecologia della musica. Saggi sul paesaggio sonoro},
  year = {2004},
  editor = {Donzelli editore},
  author = {Colimberti, A.},
  address = {Roma},
  owner = {Maria},
  timestamp = {2008.11.13}
}

@BOOK{LoValle_AudioMultimedia,
  title = {Audio e multimedia},
  year = {2008},
  editor = {Apogeo},
  author = {Lombardo, V. and Valle, A.},
  address = {Milano},
  edition = {3a edition},
  owner = {Maria},
  timestamp = {2008.10.29}
}

@BOOK{Schafer_Paesaggio,
  title = {The Tuning of the World},
  year = {1977},
  editor = {McClelland \& Steward and Knopf},
  author = {Schafer, M.},
  address = {Toronto and New York},
  owner = {Maria},
  timestamp = {2008.10.29}
}

@comment{jabref-meta: selector_publisher:}

@comment{jabref-meta: selector_author:}

@comment{jabref-meta: selector_journal:}

@comment{jabref-meta: selector_keywords:}

* Re: Problems with: \completepublications in index
@ 2008-11-16 14:55         ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-11-16 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 16.11.2008 um 15:19 schrieb mattia schirosa:

> Ok,
> but it was just an example, can work with any bib file.
> I want just know if it works \placepubblication in appendice area.
> in my pc it doesn't.

Taco already answered your question, use