* Closing PDF file at each run
@ 2006-02-27  7:22 Hooman Javidnia
From: Hooman Javidnia @ 2006-02-27  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

When compiling a file in SciTE using F7, if the file, is already open in
Adobe Acrobat, the compilation stops and asks for a new file name to write
the PDF file to. I think the normal behavior would be to automatically
close the current instance of the file in Acrobat and compile it again.

Is there something wrong with my installation, or this is a bug?

Regards,

-- Hooman

[parent not found: <B3C24EA955FF0C4EA14658997CD3E25E01B5C452@CAHIER.gst.uqam.ca>]