* \setuppapersize and \startMPpage
@ 2006-05-09 12:53 Johan Sandblom
From: Johan Sandblom @ 2006-05-09 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear expertise,

I have the following:

\definepapersize[thesis][width=169mm, height=239mm]
\setuppapersize[thesis][A4]
\setuplayout
 [location=middle, marking=on]
\setuppagenumbering
 [alternative=doublesided, location=marginedge, state=stop]

\starttext

% Title page
\startMPpage
% Some metafun
\stopMPpage

% Some text
\stoptext

The resulting pdf has a smaller first page (thesis size) while the
rest are A4 with the thesis pages place centrally. I would like to see
the title page placed on an A4 sheet as well. What am I doing wrong?

Johan

--
Johan Sandblom  N8, MRC, Karolinska sjh
t +46851776108  17176 Stockholm