With the following snippet \setuppapersize[A6][A4] \setuparranging[2*4, doublesided] \starttext \dorecurse{8}{ \input tufte \page} \stoptext and todays beta using the xp interface with context --interface=xp I got the surprising attached result with the arrange pages thrown onto the sheet with a seemingly random rotation. Also, in a more complex example with a toc, no toc is made, as if using texexec and forgetting the --arrange switch. However, adding the --arrange switch here has an entirely different consequence: only one of the arranged pages is placed on each sheet, so in effect there is no longer any arranging. I assume these are not intended behaviours, but would be happy to be informed I made an error in usage. Regards, Johan -- Johan Sandblom, MD PhD m +46735521477 Sweden "What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite" - Bertrand Russell