Am 30.05.2010 um 10:51 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: > Am 30.05.10 10:18, schrieb Bernhard Rosensteiner: >> Hello, >> >> i have made a typescript which works. the only thing is that i have in my typescript something like: >> >> \startsetups [fallbackfonts] >> … >> \stopsetups >> >> \starttypescript [bla] >> \setups[fallbackfonts] >> … >> \stoptypescript >> >> referring in my document to the typescriptfile with \usetypescriptfile[Mytypescript] does not load the setups and so the font fallback is not working (obviously \usetypescriptfile only loads the typescripts). >> When i do: >> >> \input Mytypescript >> >> in the document all works as expected. So my question is how can i load setups with \usetypescriptfile >> Maybe i have to make a extra „fontfallback-setups“ file, but i don´t know how it is recognized by context. Please help. >> > > Can you show use your typescripts and the setups for the fallback fonts. second try (i think i have something messed up with the email format…): ok i have boiled it down as minimal as possible (2 files in attachment). I have commented out line 123 in my typescript: %\definefontsynonym[SansSubhead-SemiBold] [file:CronosPro-SemiboldSubh] [features=default] so according to my \startsetups[font:optical:sans:fallback] (line 3 in typescript) it should do: \definefontsynonym[SansSubhead-SemiBold] [SansSubhead-Bold] (line 60 typescript) but it doesn´t. the line \definefontsynonym[SansSubhead-SemiBold] [SansSubhead-Bold] in my document restores the wanted behaviour. So \startsetups … \stopsetups don´t get loaded from the \usetypescriptfile command. i hope i have made it clear what i mean. best regards Bernhard