Taco Hoekwater wrote: > Michael Green wrote: >> >> I noticed that the modules.contextgarden.net/bib page says you're >> editing the apa style. Here are two corrections I made. Perhaps they >> will help. > > I just uploaded a new version to the garden, with your patches > for bibl-apa.tex. Please give it a try: > > http://modules.contextgarden.net/bib > > Best wishes, > Taco Thanks! It works fine. I found a different problem with footnotes that I'm pretty sure is unrelated. I'll post a separate message. mjg